IMPORTANT

If you have emailed me and have NOT received a response, please check your SPAM folder for my emails. I respond to every email, and usually do so within 24 hours. If you feel like I have not responded to you, please contact me again and leave your phone number so that I can call you. Please add inspiredbyyouphoto@yahoo.com to your contacts to make sure and receive emails directly to your inbox. I have had a lot of trouble with this and sincerely apologize if you are one that experienced this and feel as if your email to me was not responded to. Thank you so much!

SCHEDULING A SESSION

I am currently booking sessions for Spring sessions. Spring is always a busy time and weekends fill up very fast. Please contact me soon to get your session booked! I will always make room for newborns as they come on their own little schedules, but would love as much advance notice as possible. Remember that newborn sessions are done within the first 2 weeks.

Baby Alyssa continued...

>> Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Ok, so it didn't win the canvas, but I still think I am going to get it as a canvas for my samples. I'll show them it would look great on canvas! ;) Just kidding...it did make the "favorites" that were cut down from 250 entries, so I am happy with that!

0 comments: